Thursday, June 17, 2010

Happiness is Jane Austen and Goats!

Yup, that's what I said, Jane Austen and goats.

Providing unending entertainment for the last several weeks, as they clean up the hills around Silver Creek Valley Country Club, are the Silver Creek Goats (ok, so I've given them that name).
Goats on 9th
Goats on Country Club
We've spied them several times on the golf course, then yesterday, to my utter delight, they appeared on the hill right at the end of my block. Imagine that! Goats on Arezzo!!
Goats on Arezzo
What do goats have to do with Jane Austen? Well, nothing, but Jane Austen is another source of reliable entertainment.

Having made it most of the way through a difficult work week, and being near the end of the proverbial rope, I decided to take an "Austen Break", and escape to the world of Sense and Sensibility.
Sense & Sensibility
Oh, I had forgotten how wonderful it is to be immersed in Austen, and especially with such an all-star cast.

Goats and Austen did the trick...crappy work forgotten, slept like a baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment