Monday, June 28, 2010

33 Scrapbook Pages - #9 Wedding Flowers

We had the honor and privilege to attend a beautiful outdoor summer wedding this weekend, celebrating the marriage of my little friend Sarah, all grown up now!

It was a beautiful California summer day, a beautiful outdoor garden venue, and the flowers, both from the centerpieces and the garden, were so gorgeous, here featured in this my next scrapbook page.

Summer Wedding Flowers

This layout is from Jessica Sprague's Photoshop Friday episode #8, where I learned to set a background gradient to help highlight the journaling.

1 comment:

  1. A lovely layout Diane...I have been so backed up with my scrapbooking.I really want to attempt digital scrapbooking but Im scared to jump into something else..heheheheh..Big Hugs-Cat

    ReplyDelete