Wednesday, June 23, 2010

33 Scrapbook Pages - #4 Awesome Things

In every hobby I have ever undertaken, the design process is what takes me the longest.

Which fabric/thread/tile/paper/embellishment/paint color/photo should I use here and here and here??

No exception with digital scrapbooking, even with "quick pages". Quick pages are supposed to be, well, quick :-) Just add photos and you're done. But which photos?
OK, back up, what subject, which trip, who should I feature?

It's a wonder I get anything done.

A clue to this page, as in many of the pages provided in this past weekend's blog hop from Jessica Sprague, is the word "Awesome".

I already did an "awesome" page featuring #1 daughter. I can't seem to find enough good pictures of #1 husband (I must correct this), so...how about me?

Not that I think I am awesome, but there are a lot of things that I think are awesome, and I take pictures of them, many pictures of them, all the time.

Here is just a tiny sample from recent travels to Disney World and New York.
Awesome Things Quick Page

Many thanks to blog hopper Jessica Griffin of Can You Pixel This for the "awesome" quick page that is the basis for my awesome things page.

No comments:

Post a Comment