Monday, April 19, 2010

How Bunny-ful!

Who doesn't love a cute bunny? I adore bunnies, at least from a distance, not because I don't want to get up close and personal, but only because the feeling is not usually mutual.

So it was quite exciting today as I was walking toward the 11th tee, to see an adorable bunny sitting along the path wriggling his little nose, and not hopping away.

All I had with me was my cell phone camera, which doesn't zoom very powerfully, so you'll have to trust me that the little brown smudge on the edge of the grass, just next to the big bush, is a bunny.

Well, I was so pleased to see little Mr. Bunny today that I decided to pay him a little tribute via a digital collage.

Bunny Scrapbook Page
All the background elements are courtesy of Jessica Sprague.

And yesterday I had a bunny-ful encounter of a different kind, stamping the White Rabbit from Alice in Wonderland on an altered faux book, a fun class taken at Memories Live On.

Alice Book

Stay tuned for a peek inside the book, and a series of Alice in Wonderland ATCs!

1 comment:

  1. As you know, I'm a bunny fan too...Although one of our buns bit through my computer power cord, sending firbeballs across the room today. Still...they are precious. These are great Diane!

    ReplyDelete