Monday, January 11, 2010

Last Quilts Left Standing (1)

Over the last several weeks, I have counted and inventoried all the quilts in my possession, which is a lot!
At the end of the exercise, which was to try to make sure nothing gets lost in the move, I counted that I currently own 178 quilts, 82 of which are in the house, and 96 are at Jay's (or on the way). Another 94 have been sold.
This doesn't count all the ones made before I started keeping the inventory on a spreadsheet, nor the commissions made for fabric companies and individuals.

But, anyway...

The ones still in the house are somehow a little more special, like the captain of the ship who stays behind while the others retreat to safety.

Here are a couple of the last quilts 'left standing'.



My two "best sellers" - Big Blossom Trio on the left, Dancing Diagonals on the right.

No comments:

Post a Comment