Saturday, December 19, 2009

Changing Winds

Yesterday afternoon the winds changed, and the trades began to blow from the north. This created considerably more surf and waves on our wonderful Eldorado Beach.
I assumed this meant there would be no sea glass hunting, but I was wrong!
It simply changed from finding glass at the water's edge, to finding glass on the beach!



I don't often find clear sea glass because it is too hard to see in the waves. But I found lots of clear sitting on the beach, along with a few greens, the usual amount of brown, and a couple of turquoise gems, including the one in the center at almost an inch long!

What am I going to do with all this sea glass?
Well, first of all, I need to find all the glass in the garden and the house. I shall not intentionally leave it behind.
Then I think it all needs to find it's way into a mosaic creation!

No comments:

Post a Comment