Wednesday, December 9, 2009

ABC Book - H, I & J

As I am revisiting my French alphabet artist card series through my ABC book, I am realizing more and more how much the series reflected me, the things I like, the things I like to do.



"H" is for "horloge". I am fascinated with timepieces of all kinds, and cannot resist taking pictures of clocks.


Orsay Museum, Paris


Clocktower, Venice

"I" is for "italie". Ah, Italy, home of my ancestors, a place I can return to again and agin, hoping some day to be able to communicate better, hands and all :-)

If ever I get the chance, this is where I would return, for...I think 6 weeks would do nicely :-)


San Gimiagno, Tuscany, Italy

"J" is for "Jardin des Secrets", the name of my favorite book, the concept for my best-selling ever artist cards, the place I would one day love to discover.


Stern Ave Garden, March 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment