Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Royal Pop ACEO

I actually started this artist card when I got home from Paris in March, after having attended the opening of an Andy Warhol exhibit at the Grand Palais.

The stamps...more from that fabulous little philatelically stuffed envelope from the rue de Grenelle marché d'antiquités.

But somehow, when I got it done, it did not look Warholish. So I put it aside.

With the challenge of International Countries or Cultures, I decided to pull it out again. What the heck?



To jazz it up a bit, I added a tag, with a penny and the same Queen Elizabeth imagery.



I'm still not crazy about it, but still say, what the heck?

1 comment:

  1. Diane,I think the card is very unique and you always add the right touches..that penny..come on..it's great!!Cat

    ReplyDelete