Monday, November 2, 2009

Pisa - Photo Collage ACEO

Another digitally altered photo served as the basis for the second of my International Countries or Cultures challenge artist card, this one of the Leaning Tower of Pisa.

Another Hambly overlay over the photo assures me the inkjet photo won't get affected by glue or fingerprints :-)

Onto that I stitched a digital collage of a couple against a blue background, with the words "Lean on Me". I know, clever, huh?

An Italian postage stamp and the stamped word "Fragile" complete the front.



The basis for the back is a mosaic picture from a paint catalog (I love getting free paper at Home Depot and Orchard Supply Hardware!), with more Italian stamps and a stamped postal image from my Cavallini Par Avion stamp set.


1 comment:

  1. A Wonderful card!!I see how you added the digital images from the last post...yes,very clever!!Cat

    ReplyDelete