Monday, October 19, 2009

Photos on Canvas

I'm excited to learn about this capability to have photos printed on canvas. I can't wait to try it...trouble is, which of the 1000's of photos that I took this year should I select as my first sample??

Unfortunately, because we mostly just view and share photos online, I don't take them at the highest quality, so that limited the selection.

After an agonizing hour or so, I settled on this one taken at Keukenhof Gardens in the Netherlands last spring.

Keukenhof Gardens

Check out Zaza Gallery here or there's a link just to the left.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Diane,

    It's so delightful to see your work again. I haven't been around EBAY groups in a loooooong time. I'm so new at blogging, I can't figure out how to follow you. I see the twitter button, but where do I click to follow here?

    shell

    ReplyDelete