Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Or the Eiffel Tower - New ATC Series

Recently I had the opportunity to create a free flip book on Snapfish. I have so many book creations in progress...my blog books, my summer book, my French alphabet ABC book, Europe 2009, and the Kirkwood book, that I wasn't sure which pictures to use.

Then I looked back at all the cards I made both in and about Paris this year, and decided that would be my flipbook. I love this flip book, as much for the cute format from Snapfish as for the content. No, more for the content.

And that's what convinced me to do another ATC series on the Eiffel Tower.

I bought some wonderful collaged imagery from Cupcake Cutiees on Etsy.

For the first few in the series, I am using my treasured typography fabric, which goes beautifully with the Eiffel Tower images.

Everything is stitched in place, and some gold beads highlight the center of the flower. I love the colors in this piece, red and coral and pink on black and white.



On the back I used some fleur-de-lis paper I snagged from a restaurant in Florence (it was the placemat...it was going to go in the garbage if I didn't take it), stamped with "Pour Vous".



No comments:

Post a Comment