Sunday, October 25, 2009

One Picture, Many Techniques

A trend in scrapbooking seems to be the creation of a page around a single photo. While this is just too inefficient for me, I'm willing to try it in the interest of learning techniques. And learn techniques was exactly what I did in creating this page today at Memories Live On.

1 Hour Layout

The photo is from our wine tasting tour of Montalcino. The techniques and products ...
  • single-step crackle paint
  • fussy cutting
  • vellum over paper
  • 3D photo mounting
  • color core paper scraping
  • distress inking
  • Glimmer Mist dying
  • paper sewing
  • distress sparkles
  • 3D leaves, buttons, frames, bows
  • Tim Holtz metal photo corners
Not sure what I am going to do with it...that is, how to handle it or put it into an album, but I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment