Wednesday, October 7, 2009

In Love with Grunge

I stopped by my local scrapbook store today to pick up some chipboard to complete my summer scrapbook album.

I had actually been in on the weekend to special order the 9x9 chipboard sheets needed to complete the album, since I have not yet learned the fine art of editing out the photos. I consider it quite an accomplishment that I am only using about 30 photos to represent the summer, when I probably took over 1000 photos this summer. But I digress...

There in the store, I discovered Grunge board! What is Grunge board...no idea, but it's awesome! Actually, here is a great intro from the creator, Tim Holtz, whom I am now in love with!

It's part of a line of products called idea-ology, and what can I say... I am in love, and broke my vow to not spend any money...




No comments:

Post a Comment