Friday, October 2, 2009

I Left My Heart...

Yup, in San Francisco.

The beauty of the city never fails to make my stop in my sweaty tracks as I trudge the hills, heart pounding hard, giving me the perfect excuse...why, I need to catch my breath...what a lovely and innovative way to protect the windows...



...and how beautifully the light plays on the front porch of the house with the blue door and the railing dripping with morning glories, open in the late afternoon...



...and finally reaching the bottom of the hill, realizing I will make it in time for my Artist Trading Card class, I can take several breaths and savor the stark beauty of the art deco Anchor Steam plant so striking against the bluest sky San Francisco can muster...



And when I think it can't get any better, how wonderful to come home to the beacon of stained glass, high above the street, beckoning warmly...



Yes, each time I visit, I leave my heart in San Francisco!

No comments:

Post a Comment