Friday, October 30, 2009

Bonjour Gratitude

My day was brightened by the arrival of a small box with a treasure inside! From my new favorite eBay artist In the Light of the Moon, comes a Gratitude Journal, beautifully altered with objects and imagery that speak to my heart!



What is a gratitude journal?
A place for "recognizing the blessings in your life and acting upon them regularly", which "increases your awareness and appreciation."

"Sharing your gratitude improves the quality of your life because it can only result in positive emotions. Learning to appreciate what you have also makes life more valuable and meaningful."
Who can argue with that? Thank you, Kat!

1 comment:

  1. Diane,Thanks so much..I'm so happy you like the journal.It means so much comming from you..someone that I admire as a artist and I am ever so grateful to have as a friend.Warmest Regards,Cat

    ReplyDelete