Monday, August 10, 2009

"W" Words and Works in Progress

For those following my French alphabet artist card series, which would consist of me and my one fan (like the Conchords, I have my Mel), I am now on the letter "W".

I can think of lots of important English words that begin with "W":

Weber, as in my name, not the grill (although yes, we do own a Weber grill, but there is no relation as far as I know)
Woods, as in Tiger, who posted a "W", or "win" two weeks in a row now. Go Tiger!!
wise
wonderful
weekend
world
waves
winter
We have so many good "w" words en anglais, mais pas en fran├žais!

And so I am playing with alternative concepts.






1 comment:

  1. Diane, I am so happy to meet you! Thank you for adding your link to Paris Week on the Gypsy's Guide. You have some fun and lovely things happening here, too.

    Do you know my friend Rebecca at Wonders Never Cease? I think you two have a lot in common including a love of collage and of all things French.

    Here's her link:
    http://rebeccasramsey.blogspot.com

    Au revoir!

    ReplyDelete