Sunday, August 30, 2009

Travel Trivia 8 - People Watching

I am traveling from August 23rd to September 10th. Detailed journals of my travels and tons of pictures are on my Shutterfly site.

But I thought it would be fun (albeit difficult) to pick one picture per day that represents something special or different or unexpected, and that explains how and why I travel.

Day 8 Trivia - People Watch
How else can one learn about the ways and means of a culture? And since one is allowed to spend hours over the smallest cup of espresso at a cafe, it's also a great way for a cheap seat.

Place - Murano, Venice, Italy
Subject - Graziella and Fabio (fictional names)
They arrived on their boat, tied it up to the side of the canal, and proceeded with their champagne brunch...la dolce vita!



So how surprised were we to get a comment from Joe telling us we had taken a picture of his brother-in-law's house, in the background!

No comments:

Post a Comment