Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Travel Trivia 4 - Coffee

I am traveling from August 23rd to September 10th. Detailed journals of my travels and tons of pictures are on my Shutterfly site.

But I thought it would be fun (albeit difficult) to pick one picture per day that represents something special or different or unexpected, and that explains how and why I travel.

Day 4 Trivia - My day starts with coffee.
It's tough sometimes when you are traveling internationally, and there is no 'in-room coffee maker' to help you get going in the morning.
I remember when we were in Megeve, there would be the occasional person who would shuffle to the breakfast room in robe and slippers, which is the way I like to drink my first morning coffee. But I am not brave enough or quite old enough for that, so instead I get myself ready and present myself, properly attired, at the breakfast room.
The breakfast room at Hotel Centrale in Bellagio was lovely, just like the rest of the hotel, and then when presented with this lovingly prepared cappucino, my day was off to a grand start!



No comments:

Post a Comment