Thursday, August 6, 2009

Collage...Beginnings

Stuck again, on the most simple concept...one.

You see, I am on the letter "U".

Pouring through my vintage French dictionary took all of about two minutes.

Why, "un" of course, what could be more simple!

"How long did it take you to think of that one?", you might ask. Too long!

Anyway, still in progress, but I played with the creation of a digital background.



This is the third one I created. Although I printed the first and second, I didn't even bother to save them (that's what happens when I try to art after a 10+ hour work day).

I like the earthy nature of this, the soft colors against the grungy rose and script background, which I believe is courtesy of my blogging friend at Leafdays.

Where to go from here???

No comments:

Post a Comment