Monday, August 3, 2009

Advances with Photoshop and Digital Scrapbooking

That's quite a lofty title...advances with Photoshop and digital scrapbooking!

But, pretty much sums up what's going on. So happy to have found some online lessons to help me learn to do cool things with pictures!

Mary Jane Scrap Shot

This is a photo of my MIL Mary Jane, circa 60's?, one of a collection of photos put together by my SIL for the 50th Anniversary party. FIL liked this so much he really wanted a printed copy. But the scan of the old photo was so grainy, it didn't make a very good printed photo.

But I thought if I dressed it up a bit and covered the grainy edges, it might take on a new life.

Enter Photoshop and my new digital scrapbooking skills!

Thanks to Jessica Sprague for the free digital elements.

No comments:

Post a Comment