Monday, July 27, 2009

Digital Scrapbooking Foray

I bought the full Adobe Creative Suite years ago for my quilt pattern business, but never really learned how to use Photoshop. So it is still on my wish list to learn how to better use this powerful tool.

I am not sure how I stumbled across Jessica Sprague and her Scrapbook Alchemy site...surely through some online means, perhaps twitter, perhaps blog hop, perhaps from just plain old 'surfin the web'. But since she offers a couple of free classes in using Photoshop for digital scrapbooking, I couldn't resist giving it a try.

For anyone interested, I highly recommend checking out her site.

Here's what I was able to do in just a couple of simple 15-minute lessons:
First Layout Anniversary Party

All the credit goes to Jessica for the page layout, but I did learn more about layers, photo placement, and text editing and placement. I'll be back for more!

No comments:

Post a Comment