Sunday, June 21, 2009

Discovering Paris In San Francisco, Part II

Bell'Occhio

If you love pretty French things, make an effort to find this lovely little store in the rather out-of-the-way location.

If you don't want to spend any money, leave it and all credit cards at home, because even I, who 1) did not want to spend any money 2) needed nothing, and 3) doesn't usually fall for high-priced goods, felt compelled to buy a few lovely high-priced goods at this beautiful boutique. And if ever anyone wants to buy me a gift and doesn't know what to get me, go here...I love everything!

Here is some of my booty, which fit in a tiny little shopping bag...



One of the things I loved about the shop was ll the details...the hand lettered bags, the stamps, the stickers, the wrapping, even the sales receipt was pretty!

Yes, that is an Eiffel Tower thread card! And a French tape measure inside a little wooden barrel. And french ribbon...ooh la la!



No comments:

Post a Comment