Saturday, May 9, 2009

Paris Collages

Still not feeling well enough for more vigorous art, but I can at least spend a little time at the computer, working on imagery for my Paris scrapbook.

I am starting to get the hang of placement and blending of images...


My pictures of an empty canal and a building under construction needed some context.




And so I built a background to place them in... the canal is the Canal St. Martin, where Amelie goes to skip stones, and the building is le Cafe les Deux Moulins, which was surprisingly under construction when we visited in March, but I have a photo from me there in 2007, sitting in front of the autographed poster and grinning like the chesire cat.


1 comment:

  1. Love it, I have not been to that cafe, I need to go check it out!

    ReplyDelete