Saturday, May 2, 2009

Media Overload...

As in mixed media, not news media. I attended the Variazione, ZNE, organization's Art, Paperie and Pleasantries show in Pleasanton today.
I am overloaded and overwhelmed with stimulating stuff.

Perhaps the most surprising and precious was meeting Pansy. Pansy is a Steiff bear that has written a journal called "Pansy Goes to Paris". A teddy bear goes to Paris and writes a book about it...I must be in heaven.


I got to spend a little time with the author. Susan Hoy. She invited me to see her website. I don't know when, but I will make it a point to visit Susan's Store Room. I may need to bring a paper bag with me so as not to hyperventilate.

Oh and I got to meet Pansy herself...elle était une petite ours doux, mais trop chère pour moi. At least I got to take her picture...


I have so much stuff, bought stuff, learned stuff, that I must go play with it now and save the reveal for another day, or days.

2 comments:

  1. Diane - You are so funny! I am glad you had a teddy bear in Paris day! I'm hoping to have a great day too. I'm going to an art show - one of the biggest in VA. I hope to be an exhibitor there next year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Diane - You have the best stories and are so inspiring. Thanks for sharing with us:) I'm celebrating my blog anniversary, stop by for my give a way. Also, I'm twittering too. I will check yours out! Blessings, Jenna Louise

    ReplyDelete