Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Yukata...Let It Go

Hee hee...I never tire of yukata jokes...Yukata Cut It, yukata quilt it, yukata love it...and sometimes, yukata let it go! I'm shipping off this, the most gorgeous piece of Japanese yukata fabric I have ever owned, to Australia today. And since I delete all photos of sold fabric pretty much as soon as it leaves the door (no need bogging my new computer or photobucket down any further with unneeded photos), I realized there would be no record of this lovely piece, and so here it is.




Creativity has had to take a back seat to business this week, as I attempt to save my store and Power Seller status. It's not like I don't have tons more fabric and quilts to sell. But I am working on more ACEOs, after all, all work and no play, well, that just wouldn't be as much fun :-)

1 comment:

  1. I love your aceos! You make me wish I was a seamstress too, so I could enjoy your quilting hobby...alas, I don't have the virtue of patience necessary for that one! Keep up the aceos though - you are most talented!

    ReplyDelete