Thursday, April 2, 2009

Pretty in Pink

I'm not so much a pink girl, but I do like vibrant color, love the combination of pink and black, and anything shiny, and anything with the Eiffel Tower on it :-)

My latest ACEO collage, Pretty in Pink, features a stamped background, wonderful hot pink vellum from Arch (I love this stuff!), more of that pink on black dotted ribbon I got in Montemarte, paper faux typewriter letters, and several brads - an Eiffel Tower (oh no, I've used another, is it time to stock up again??), a "chat noir", and a big pink shiny crystal from Memories Live On.


ACEO "Pretty in Pink", Diane Weber, 2 1/2" x 3 1/2"

On the back, lots of stamping on pretty pink hydrangea petal paper.



1 comment:

  1. Love these, very artfully crafted.beautiful. Lindax

    ReplyDelete