Monday, April 6, 2009

Make a Wish

The other day I was making an ACEO with a "dream" theme. I knew there had to exist a metal tag with the word "dream" on it...after all, it's a well-used word by card-makers and scrapbookers.
It took me a while, but I found my "dream" badge at JoAnn's, in a package with several others. Voila...a new ACEO series is born!

The next metal badge I chose to feature is "wish". The first thing that came to mind was that saying about wishes and horses..."if wishes were horses, beggars would ride". But somehow the imagery conjured up by that just didn't register with me.

But then I remembered my favorite little ditty about wishes, from my favorite little cricket...Jiminy, that it...

When you wish upon a star,
makes no difference who you are.
Anything your heart desires will come to you.
When your heart is in your dreams,
no request is too extreme.
When you wish upon a star,
your dreams come true.

And my ACEO interpretation:





1 comment: