Saturday, April 18, 2009

I Am A Chameleon

Yes, I've decided I am a chameleon, one who 'changes the color of the skin', especially in response to my surroundings.


When I am in San Francisco, I want to be a San Franciscan.


218 Connecticut St, San Francisco, 2008


View of San Francisco from Potrero Hill, 2008

When I am in the south of France, I want to live the French village life.

Eze le Village, France, 2007


Lourmarin, France, 2007

When I am in Paris, I want to be a chic Parisian city-dweller, or, more appropriate to my age, one of the little old french ladies with a shopping cart and a dog, and in winter I shall wear a fur coat (not real, though) and heels when shopping the market.

Megan at the Puces de Vanvres, March 2009

And when I am at the beach, I am sure that's where I want to live out my life, within sight and sound of the surf, the sand and the sun.


Pacif Beach, San Diego, April 2009


Pt Loma, San Diego, April 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment