Sunday, April 26, 2009

C is for Chat et Chien

I'm enjoying this alphabet series, gathering bits to represent my chosen letter and word.

I've had this adorable little French sewing poster for a long time, no doubt purchased on some whim, after all, I love sewing and all things French!


"C is for Chat", Diane Weber, 2 1/2" x 3 1/2"

I added a couple of charms...a little yellow "chat" and "les ciseaux" perched atop the little girl's head, and a faux tape measure along the side.

No, I never did cut up my old yellow tape measure...couldn't do it. Used photoshop instead :-)

On the back I got to use another of the previously useless little sewing posters, added some of the polka dot ribbon that I bought in one of "les magasins de tissu" in Montemarte, and a fleur-de-lis charm.


"C is for Chien", Diane Weber, 2 1/2" x 3 1/2"

3 comments:

  1. By the way - I have the D aceo! I have an eiffel tower and a D for dreams...It's all mine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You do have the D, Deb! That's right! Well, I made another D, not quite the same, but the next "d" is for 'deux'. :-) Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete