Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Take a Chance on Me

Remember a couple of days ago I gave a hint as to what my next ACEO Song Series collage would be? Remember when Andy proposes to Angela? Well, how about Mamma Mia, surely you've seen Mamma Mia?

Take a chance on me.....



I was able to use one more of my vintage postage stamps from the rue de Grenelle market - I just love the expression on this guy's face, and a faux-vintage Bingo card over the edges of a real vintage air mail envelope. The dice are clip art, one of which I colored with ink (learned this technique at my card-making class on Saturday). More words cut out of that otherwise useless romance novel, mounted on black paint chips (free art supplies courtesy of Orchard Supply Hardware! Hey, we did buy a bunch of annuals, so not like we go there just for the free stuff.)



A scan of the Chance space from one of my Monopoly boards, and a couple of stamped images from one of my new stamp sets. The edges are inked with Tin Holtz distress ink (I love this product!) making them look vintage and creating a nice blending.

No comments:

Post a Comment