Thursday, March 12, 2009

Artist Choice Awards

Music may have the Grammy's, TV the Emmy's, movies the Oscars, the web has the Webbies, and on eBay, there are the Artist Choice Awards, or ACA. These are peer-nominated and peer-chosen awards for those artists, like myself, who sell their work (and their souls??) on eBay.

I am thrilled, and even find it a bit incredulous, to not only have been nominated for the 2nd year in a row, but to have won 1st Place this year in the Fiber Art/Textiles category.



Last year I was also honored with a nomination and achieved 3rd place.



As the Jeffersons would say..."Moving on up..." :-)

A huge thank you to whoever among my peers had the kindness and consideration to nominate me, and for the rest of my peers on ebay who voted for me, I may not know who you all are, but I warmly thank you.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations Diane! Your art is beautiful, and oh so deserving!!

    ReplyDelete