Thursday, February 26, 2009

There is nothing like a book...

No matter how advanced we become, how much I can fit on my Blackberry Storm, and despite my vague interest in Kindle, to me there will never be a substitute for the BOOK.

And so while I may not have much to show for it, I am currently working on continuing to print my blog from last year, and making books of my trip to Paris. And oh what fun it is!

Don't let all your blogging thoughts go away in a puff of ether...print them!

I've said this before and will say it again...you can get a really neat book printed from you blog with the Blog2Print service.
Check them out, use this code, you get a discount.

MyBlog31MAR05488

Yes, so do I, but I need it because I intend to print every word I ever write...hey, a girl has to have a legacy :-)

1 comment:

  1. Okay Diane - You GOT me! I'm printing a book of my blog, and I'll use your discount code!!

    ReplyDelete