Monday, February 9, 2009

Red White & Blue

More coming when I am not so tired...

OK, I guess this ACEO wore me out, but here is what went into it. Background is a map that I hand colored. On top of that are a couple of strips of vellum, then some red, white and blue French postage stamps with French ribbon accents. Over that is a transparency with a stamped Eiffel Tower. The transparency and the fleur-de-lis vellum is held in place with coppery brads.



The tag is red, white and blue vellum with a stamped fleur-de-lis and a fleur-de-lis charm.



On the back is a layered collage of Lady Liberty and papers, and on the back of the tag, more vellum and the name, "les couleurs de la france".





1 comment:

  1. oh awesome momma
    that's amazing!
    I've been using the vellum you gave me for christmas
    oh cool! it looks really good momma
    you are stepping up your collaging game

    ReplyDelete