Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Wrapping up Paris, ACEO #7

Each day I keep telling myself to just pick one picture, the best one of the day. But I can't. There are too many interesting things, too many good things, and what can be better than having too many good things to share??

So here is my wrap up of little details I love about Paris, to be added to the last 9 days of posts full of les choses que j'adore...

The doors...so large and heavy and beautiful, many of them hiding treasures of discovery behind their massive presence...

The windows...masterpieces of creative artistry with their colorful and tasteful arrangements of things to touch and feel and smell and sense, and reflected in the windows the wonderful iron balconies.

The shops, emanating a golden glow of warmth and welcome, sometimes, in the case of La Fromagerie, wafting the aroma of wonderful things to eat :-)

And how lucky that I also had the time to create while being inspired by the wonderful City of Light!




1 comment:

  1. You are so right about some of the details to be found in everyday objects. Wonderful photographs and ACEOs.

    ReplyDelete