Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Still Uncovering Paris - Jour #9, ACEO #6

As the end of the trip draws near, I find my heart just bursting with all that I want to experience and share, all that I don't want to forget, all that I want to keep in my heart and mind, all that I want to do...

My Bubbie of course...(il fait tres froid maintenant en Paris)




How did I leave the Loisirs & Creation magasin without all of this (maybe because of the fun things which did happen to come home with me)??



Combien coûte ce chien dans la fenêtre? (très cher!)


La plus belle tour au monde...



La ville de la lumière... (yes, finally went up, at least to le duexième étage).


Never forgetting to be a kid at heart.


Perhaps that is the Key to my Heart...toutes ces choses sont le clef à mon coeur.


ACEO Fabriqué en Paris #6, "Key to My Heart", Diane Weber, 2 1/2" x 3 1/2"

1 comment:

  1. Diane, your Paris collages are so beautiful...Where should we send you next? Have you read the book, "Eat, Pray, Love?"

    ReplyDelete