Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Paris Jour 3 & an ACEO Award

Today began orientation at Parson's Paris. Here are Megan & Laura , cleaned, coiffed, fed, with paperwork in hand, ready to go off to what turned out to be a rather disoriented orientation.

Next on the agenda, a walk in the neighborhood, encountering that French phenomenon, the market. I love walking through markets, and I am even getting bold enough to buy things at markets!

And what would a day in Paris be without a sighting of the Eiffel Tower. I enjoy the tower even on cold and cloudy January days...just look at that beautiful ironwork.

Here I have attempted to capture the same shot that is on my France calendar for January, the carousel horse near the carousel, looking up the tower.



The Year's Best ACEO Award announcements continue, and I was surprised to find myself the recipient of an Honorable Mention in the Floral/Botanical category ...


for my beaded black-eyed susan.


2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your YBA award! I love that flower aceo of yours! And thank you for sharing your Paris adventures...I don't know how you find the time, but I'm so glad you do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such wonderful photos of Paris. Thanks for sharing them with us. Your Black Eyed Susan is wonderful, I am so glad it earned an award for you. Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete