Friday, January 2, 2009

Order & Chaos...in ACEOs

I put the finishing touches on the collage-technique ACEOs I started the other day... Order and Chaos.

This is "Order". It is hand painted, hand stamped with acrylic paint, gold inked, and stitched with gold metallic thread. It represents things the way I like them... in neat little rows, with dividing lines, a plan laid out and things checked off when they are done.


ACEO "Order", Diane Weber, 3 1/2" x 2 1/2"

And this is "Chaos", what it felt like with a graffiti-covered moving truck unloading things into every available open space in my house, post-houseguest cleanup to be done, a trip to Paris less than 2 weeks away, and facing 5 months with my baby out of the country.

It's gonna be an eventful year!


ACEO "Chaos", Diane Weber, 3 1/2" x 2 1/2"

1 comment:

  1. I like both of these but for some reason the Chaos really draws my eye. Maybe it's because there seems so much of that in my life right now. Thanks for your super nice comment on my blog. I appreciate that very much. How wonderful that you get to visit Paris. I have been there and it is quite the city to visit. So many things to see and do.

    ReplyDelete