Friday, January 9, 2009

A New Background, A New Award

Just because I have a blog, and have had one for nearly 10 months now, doesn't mean I know that much about them. But I recently discovered some very pretty blogs, and being both jealous and curious, I poked around and discovered a very simple way to put a pretty background on my blog.

So today I present my new Paris Gold background, courtesy of The Background Fairy.

Why Paris??

Well, if you've followed me at all, you know I love Paris, always have. Well, always since I first visited about 25 years ago. And come Sunday, we are once again Paris bound!
Stay tuned for a daily slice of Parisian life, with a stuning gold background :-)

Now for something gold to set against the lovely gold background, I am please to have won a 2nd place award in the January theme week contest, for my Mono Red ACEO.


ACEO Mono Red, Diane Weber, 3 1/2" x 2 1/2"

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your award. This is a very striking ACEO. Well done. Not sure why, but I am not able to see the BG on my computer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Diane, congratulations on your awards!! Your work is stunning. And thanks for inspiring me! I changed my blog background too!!

    ReplyDelete