Monday, January 26, 2009

Finishing Up an Eiffel Tower ACEO

It just needed a little something extra...a charm, a tag, a few things on the tag, tied together with gold paint to match the gold thread stitching to match the lovely fleur-de-lis...


ACEO Missing Paris #1, Diane Weber, 2 1/2" x 3 1/2"

And on the back...a copper stamp of what else, the Eiffel Tower, which is working nicely with the coppery beige color of the Paris map fabric.



As I've mentioned, I never tire of seeing her, standing so majestic, visible from all over the city, and particularly striking in the cool light of winter.


Photo by Laura Schmits, Jan 2009

2 comments:

  1. Diane - These are all so lovely! Was this your first time in Paris? You've been so inspired by it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is wonderful. I visited the Eiffel Tower on my honeymoon almost 30 years ago and I must say that I am not sure that I could go up now that I seem to have developed some fear of highs. But back in my younger years it didn't bother me at all and I am so glad that I had the chance to experience this first hand.

    ReplyDelete