Thursday, December 11, 2008

Mosaic and New ACEO Concept...WIP

For a split second I was thinking I didn't have anything creative to blog about tonight, but then thankfully I remembered two things:

1. I glued Mom's mosaic trivet, now all I have to do is grout, touch up the paint, seal, sign, wrap, pack and send. I can do that by Monday (yikes!).



2. I came up with a new way to cover an ACEO! This may not look like much, but there are no raw edges, no binding needed, and except for a little bumpiness on top (will have to work on that), it's pretty neat. Tomorrow, I hope, I will continue this little card, which is going to be patterned after a lovely Thank You card I received recently.



So, although nothing got completed, I did in fact do some creative things today :-)

1 comment:

  1. Hey Diane! Just checking in to see what you've been up to. Your mosaics are so nice and I'm glad you've hit your grouting groove!

    ReplyDelete