Sunday, December 28, 2008

More Christmas Gifts

I received one of the best Christmas gifts ever two Christmases ago - an iPod Nano.

It was given to me by Megan, with Tod's credit card - one has the ideas, the other has the money - how perfect!

The great thing about an iPod is that it keeps on giving. It keeps me company on walks and flights, entertains me at work, and is one of my prized possessions.

So how perfect to receive some new music for Christmas!

From Megan, the wonderful CD from Flight of the Conchords. Not only great music but what great graphics! Thank you, Bubbie, I love it!!

What? Never heard of Flight of the Conchords? You must not have HBO. Well, I don't either, but Season 1 is available on DVD and from Netflix. This is one of the best darn shows on TV, with the best and most entertaining music. OK, this says a lot about my goofy taste in TV and music :-)

Then for a couple of self-presents. You don't buy yourself presents? Why not? It's one of the best ways to get with you want!

More music, this one a classic, Bruce Springsteen's Magic.



I found this CD at a great price on eBay, in the same store in which I found another gift for myself, Starbucks sugar free cinnamon dolce syrup! Remember, whatever IT is, you can get IT on eBay!

No comments:

Post a Comment