Friday, December 26, 2008

Boxing Day... Gnomes, Books, Gifts

I received so many wonderful gifts for Christmas, I hardly know where to start. First of all, I am typing on my new Goldtouch keyboard. If anyone has trouble with their hands, arthritis or carpal tunnel, get one of these keyboards!

Perhaps I can deal with my gifts thematically. It's wonderful when the people who care about you know the things you care about! And one of those things would be...gnomes!

Two gnew gnomes became part of the family this Christmas...
Lumière (from Will, picked out by Megan - thanks Will & Megan) and Olaf (from Jay & family, , thanks Jay, named by Ron).


And then there were two gnome books from my best girl:


And speaking of the best girl, here is an unintentionally gnomish-looking shot taken in Union Square on Boxing Day, after successfully obtaining her student visa at the French Consulate.




No comments:

Post a Comment