Sunday, November 30, 2008

Prepping for ACEO Theme Week

Boy it has been nice having 4 days off, just to do stuff around the house. Made lots of progress loading up my eBay Store with more quilts, more batting, more fabric, and I finally dug out those hundreds of quilt magazines that need a new home!

But I took a break from the store to work on my ACEOs for Theme Week, which starts tomorrow, December 1st. The theme for December is "snow globes". I suggested snow globes, but I'm not really sure why. I might have had a great idea but forgotten it. I had a fab idea the other day to create steampunk snow globes with optical lenses, but I didn't think of it in time to actually buy some optical lenses.
A trip to JoAnne's did yield a very cute snowman snow globe button. With some suggestions from Megan I came up with "America's Top Snow Globe Model".


ACEO America's Top Snow Globe Model, Diane Weber, 2 1/2" x 3 1/2"

2 comments:

  1. Diane, that's really nice!

    And yes, reading tales can become stressful, but you know that you're building for them happy memories that will help in the dark moments of life, whitout it you can feel lost!
    Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Diane, that's a beautiful aceo, and the title / concept - snowglobe model is so creative!

    ReplyDelete