Friday, November 14, 2008

Just Another Awesome Friday

I never, not even for a minute, become jaded about the beautiful area in which I am lucky enough to live. This is the scene that greeted me as I walked out of the house this morning. It was about 7 am, about 65 degrees, and oh by the way, it's November 14.




I take a picture of the blue sky outside my house at least once per month. The ash tree is looking glorious this year. The palm that we let grow from a seed is now at least 8 ft tall, tall enough to filter the sunrise. I never tire of it, and never cease to marvel at the beauty.

I would say it was a shame I had to go to work on such a beautiful day, but there at work I have my little indoor garden to keep me inspired.



And back home inside the studio, it was time to get out the yukata fabrics.



More on that tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment