Sunday, October 12, 2008

Seeing Red, and Green... Quilt Art

I swear I didn't plan it this way. I was just reviewing yesterday's post of my pretty collection of red and green vases in my newly cleaned kitchen window and I remembered Aurora!

Aurora is one of my Dancing Diagonals quilts. I say one of, because there were many. I think 40ish in all. What can I say, it's a great quilt pattern! Not my best seller, but not bad at almost 6000 copies sold. Can there really be 6000 different Dancing Diagoanls quilts out there?

It's hard to pick a favorite out of 40, let along 6000, but I've always had a soft spot for Aurora, maybe because of the perfect complimentary color scheme, just like my kitchen window...


Aurora, Diane Weber, 48" x 48"


...maybe because of the beautiful quilting, which I can no longer do...

...or maybe we don't need a reason to lilke things... we just do.


No comments:

Post a Comment