Wednesday, October 1, 2008

ACEO Theme Week

Last month I missed ACEO Theme Week (ACEO TW) because we were on our way from Luzerne to Geneva, so I was especially looking forward to this monthly ACEO challenge for October.

The theme for ACEO Theme Week (ACEO TW) for October is "In the Shadows"...what the heck does that mean?? I voted for Halloween. Hello?? What does October represent if not Halloween?? But I lost, and so I had to think, think, think of what to do.
Stubborn me, I still wanted to do Halloween. So I decided to do another thread-painted pumpkin ACEO. But I hate it when people do something that has nothing to do with a challenge and make up some drivel about how it does.
So I needed to make this pumpkin have a shadow. I sat a baseball and other large roundish objects in front of my Ott light and studied the results...all I saw was a blob. Maybe that's what a pumpkin shadow looks like?
Well, here is my October Theme Week (TW) ACEO - "Harvest Moon Pumpkin Shadow, with Stars".

ACEO Harvest Moon Pumpkin Shadow, with Stars, Diane Weber, 3 1/2" x 2 1/2"

No comments:

Post a Comment