Saturday, July 12, 2008

Love Notes

Not only do I love the music of Glen Hansard and Marketa Irglova, but when we went to see them at the Paramount theater in April, Glen said something that touched me deeply.

He said, "Write letters. There is no more intimate way of sharing what's in your heart, and the recipient gets something that you not only thought and felt and wrote, but something you also touched. So much more intimate than an email." OK, so maybe I don't remember the exact words, but they were to this effect, and I so agree!

And use pretty note cards and stationary!
These are made from prints of my ACEOs on beautiful yellow cards bought at one of my new favorite stores, Paper Source on Santana Row, where their motto is Do Something Creative Every Day!















No comments:

Post a Comment