Monday, June 9, 2008

ACEO Deck of Cards

The ACEO ~ Art Cards, Editions and Originals Playing Card Deck is a collaboration of 54 international ACEO artists who will have their artwork appearing on a fully functional deck of playing cards. Each artist has been assigned a specific Number card, Face card, Ace or Joker where their artwork will appear along with their ebay username.

I talked about my fortune in landing the
Joker a couple of days ago.

Well, I am thrilled to reveal the latest logos and promotional materials for this deck of ACEO cards.
Click on one of the logos to read more about this project.





2 comments:

  1. Diane -I am so happy for you and your accomplishments...Wow! What a great feeling to have your work so recognized! Good for you! I loved all your underwater themed cards! Best wishes...Jenna Louise

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your thoughts on my cards. I'm leaving for summer camp...250 kids and I'm the craft queen:) I'll talk to you soon! Again, congrats...you work is wonderful! Jenna Louise

    ReplyDelete