Thursday, May 29, 2008

Blog Tag

My first blog tag... from crazygalJenna, oh my, what if I don't have 6 blogging friends? I guess this is my chance to make a few new friends!
Here are the rules:

1. Link back to me for tagging you

2. Post these rules on your blog.

3. Share 6 unimportant things about yourself.
4. Tag 6 blogging friends.

Six Unimportant Things About Myself...
1. I own 7 sewing machines, and use them all!

2. I don't like telephones or talking on the phone.

3. I'm a FogHead (listen to KFOG San Francisco).

4. When I go to the mall, I park near Nordstroms so I have to go thru the shoe department.

5. I'm a fussy eater, but I never knew it.

6. I love Anthropologie and would love to live in a store.

Thanks for playing everyone!
Okay...my tags, I hope you don't mind playing along!

It's actually fun and kind of releasing :-)

Phew, 6 friends accomplished, now how to actually tag them...

5 comments:

  1. Ok... I'll give it a try! I've got to try to find 6 people I've never tagged before - though it's been a long time since I one! :-) No tagbacks right LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah rats no tagbacks and it looks like I can't tag Melanie either! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL, right, no tagbacks, which makes it tough! Thanks for playing. I'm gonna check up on you guys :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for playing along! Cheers, Jenna Louise

    ReplyDelete
  5. This was fun! I hope I did it all correctly!

    ReplyDelete